INSPITAL Surgical Suction Units are designed for the suction of surgical fluids, gases and other wastes at operation area during and after the surgery. The device creates stable vacuum performance by an adjustable vacuum pump. Vacuum can be easily adjusted at the requested level with a vacuum level knob. ESU also has a manometer to show the exact vacuum level at the moment.
The device has an oil-less vacuum pump, so it does not require any maintenance. Inspital Surgical Suction Unit is silent, non-vibrating and powerful with 60L/Min flow rate. Inspital also has a Twin-Pump Surgical suction unit model. The twin-Pump model can be used for liposuction. The twin-Pump model’s power is 120 L/min. Pump production is made by protective technology preventing overflowing and liquid leakage to the pump system by integrated buoy system and hydrophobic filter. Device has two jars. Jar selection can be made with Jar Switch Button. Collecting jars with a scaled body, integrated & easy to carry handle. Inspital Surgical Suction Units have a wide range of jars such as 2L, 3 L and 5 L capacity options. Jars made of autoclavable polycarbonate. Also 2 L and 3 L capacity options for disposable liners with autoclavable polycarbonate jar options are available. Wide range of accessories makes the device very suitable for many different departments at the hospital. Two-color strong body is easy to clean and suitable for a hospital’s disinfection system. Inspital ESU unit has a bumber base design and antistatic castors. Backside of the device has accessory storage for hoses.
Main Body, Pump and Control
- Rapid suction with 60 L/Min flow rate, adjustable vacuum power at 680 mmHg
- Vacuum adjustments by easily accessible control panel and vacuum manomete for monitoring vacuum level
- Maintenance free, silent, non-vibrating, oil free vacuum pump
- Easy to clean, robust body design which is compatible with hospital cleaning and disinfection system
Safety Jar (Optional)
- Protective technology preventing overflow and liquid leakage to pump system.
Wide Range of Jars
- Collecting jars with scaled body, integrated & easy to carry handle
- 2 L and 3 L capacity options for disposable liners with autoclavable polycarbonate jars
- Designed to be used in delivery operations via Malmstrom-Throe method by its integrated pedal system.
- Device has optional delivery assistance equipment as birth cups and cannula sets.
Surgical Suction Jar
- Made of transparent polycarbonate material
- 2 L, 3 L and 5 L carrying capacity alternatives
- Sterilizable jars at 121 C
- Adapter for wall connection