INSPITAL portable suction units are designed specially to dispose of undesired liquids and particles in the area of application in bedside practices and minor surgical interventions in emergency services, intensive care units, inpatient services, dentistry, and ambulances.
Portable design suitable for rapid interventions like first aid. Battery systems of SU60.08 are available for 30 minutes continuous run. Thanks to low noise and vibration, it makes it easier for surgeons to focus on the operation. While being quiet, it provides a flow of 30 liters per minute, providing the response flexibility you need. Easy to operate due to the device design of the system.
Easy and fast installation for first aid. INSPITAL can oﬀer portable suction units with batteries (SU60.08) which have a battery for use in emergencies and can be charged from the automobile auxiliary power outlet, 220V electric type model is (SU60.06) or portable suction unit with stand (SU06.06T) according to customer needs. Poly-carbonate jars are sterilizable. Reusable and disposable jar options are available.
- Designed to be used in small operations and first aids
- Portable design suitable for rapid interventions
- Battery system for 30 minutes continuous run ( SU60.08)
- Even with low noise the portable suction units are powerful enough to vacuum 620 mmHg (~83kPa, 0,83 bar), it’s ﬂow rate is up to 30 L/min.
- Easy to operate due to simple design of the system